Raymour and Flanigan - BEDBUGS FROM RAYMOUR AND FLANAGAN
I just buy a new house and need a new bed.I go to Raymour and Flanagan figuring I want good quality since I bought a house.
All of a sudden theres the hives. Horrible itching and me and husband are goin crazy trying to get rid of them. They havent called me back yet so I don't know what they have to offer, but soon it will be a lawyer on them. It's called need new furniture and need to have bedroom bombed.
It's all over my carpet.It is very frustrating cuz now I have to buy a new bed and matress and bomb it.I am so disgusted with the matter.review #150859
You may also like
- "I have had my Natuzzi leather sofa and recliner for 10 years. We just moved and my wife insisted on new leather because of the color of our Natuzzi. She..."
- "8/16/2013 Dear Customer Service: I purchased the lounger sofa bed from your online store, and have since moved. I can't figure out how to put it together again. I also may be..."
- "I had bought stock from Surindo Furniture from Indonesia. I paid 3000 $ in advance In July 2013 for order of 10000 $ and I told that I am coming..."
- "This is what has been going on with me after ordering Juicy Couture wallets from a seller on iOffer and being told they were 100% Authentic Juicy Couture several times..."
- "I have pictures of dressing room floor which I tried to put on your FB. The floor was nasty while 5 employees in the dress area talking, laughing and even..."
- "we bought a sofa from Conn's a year a go we complain about it not being comfy, they replaced cushions steel didn't help. now customers service hangs up and..."
- "There has to be reason Ora Delphine can sell their bags at 75% off (of course that's off an arbitrary price se,t of course, by Ora Delphine!)...and that reason IMHO..."
- "After deciding not to go with my usual Pro Flowers because they didn't have what I was looking for, I decided to try this place for the first time. I..."
- "Avoid Empire-Today at all costs! I come from a unique perspective in that I worked as an Independent Sales Contractor for Empire for a year and a half. Unfortunately, I cannot..."