I was at Raymour & Flanigan in Watchung, NJ last Saturday 5/9/15 and bought some items, except one. Reason why I still bought something: Seller Star Jerez showed a lot of care and patience while I was deciding on what I was buying. She was actually the only reason why I didn't turn away from the store without buying a single thing. I did not want her to lose the sale credits. After having decided on a living room set, coffee table, dinner room set, server and curio; I was told that price advertised on the curio was not correct. ???? I was told that by mistake of the store, someone had posted the incorrect price. Price I saw on the curio was $499, price as per the manager Mac Isibor was $799. Manager talked to me and said that sku # was incorrect on the tag and that under no way he could give me that price that the store was advertising. He immediately changed the tag and place a new price from $499 to $799. I claimed that under no way customers look at sku #s, we, as customers looked at price advertised (no skew #s). I cannot believe that a store like Raymour and Flanigan can do this to their customers. The store should maintain the price advertised even if there's an error caused by the store only. Obviously, Manager of the store Mac Isibor never cared about customer service since he could not keep the price he was advertising in my own eyes. I just feel very unhappy and unsatisfied with this matter since not even because I was buying not one piece of furniture, but 5 was given the store advertised price of $499 on the curio. I then refused to buy that piece only and kept the others so seller Star did not lose her credits. One last thing, Raymond and Flanigan: PLEASE DON'T TELL YOUR CUSTOMERS YOUR STORE IS 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION BECAUSE IT WOULD JUST BE ANOTHER LIE LIKE YOUR FALSE PRICE ADVERTISEMENTS.
Thanks for your care!!!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- False advertisement
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Curio Cabinet
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "So disappointed with the company Fathead, all over there site they claim their walls clings remove easily and WON'T DAMAGE WALLS! Had this happen today when removing them (there are..."
- "Please don't buy the Sundvik Crib from IKEA - SUNDVIK crib review I LOVE(D) IKEA. But now I am having serious doubts. We purchased the Sundvik Crib last..."
- "My name is Eddy and 2 years ago Johnny cured my 7+ year cocaine and heroin addiction. I just went back for my annual reboot and reset and I am..."
- "I run an E-Commerce store targeting US demographic. Surprisingly in January my website got a Manual Penalty from Google (i got an email from Google regarding this) and in an..."
- "These types of operations routinely make unsubstantiated demands. They don't even know if it's the right person or if they even owe money. This office is connected to..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "Ref: 00411547 About a year ago I returned a portion of a bottle of Tide as I found that a glue-like substance kept blocking my Whirlpool Duet liquid soap dispenser...."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."