Watchung, New Jersey

I was at Raymour & Flanigan in Watchung, NJ last Saturday 5/9/15 and bought some items, except one. Reason why I still bought something: Seller Star Jerez showed a lot of care and patience while I was deciding on what I was buying. She was actually the only reason why I didn't turn away from the store without buying a single thing. I did not want her to lose the sale credits. After having decided on a living room set, coffee table, dinner room set, server and curio; I was told that price advertised on the curio was not correct. ???? I was told that by mistake of the store, someone had posted the incorrect price. Price I saw on the curio was $499, price as per the manager Mac Isibor was $799. Manager talked to me and said that sku # was incorrect on the tag and that under no way he could give me that price that the store was advertising. He immediately changed the tag and place a new price from $499 to $799. I claimed that under no way customers look at sku #s, we, as customers looked at price advertised (no skew #s). I cannot believe that a store like Raymour and Flanigan can do this to their customers. The store should maintain the price advertised even if there's an error caused by the store only. Obviously, Manager of the store Mac Isibor never cared about customer service since he could not keep the price he was advertising in my own eyes. I just feel very unhappy and unsatisfied with this matter since not even because I was buying not one piece of furniture, but 5 was given the store advertised price of $499 on the curio. I then refused to buy that piece only and kept the others so seller Star did not lose her credits. One last thing, Raymond and Flanigan: PLEASE DON'T TELL YOUR CUSTOMERS YOUR STORE IS 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION BECAUSE IT WOULD JUST BE ANOTHER LIE LIKE YOUR FALSE PRICE ADVERTISEMENTS.

Related: Raymour And Flanigan Customer Care Review from Cape Coral, Florida

Thanks for your care!!!

Jackie

Review about: Curio Cabinet.

I didn't like: False advertisement.

2.6
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $200
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Raymour and Flanigan?

Comments

Anon
Huntington Station, New York, United States #1186247

They were suppose to let you have it for the price that was on the item.Should've called the Consumer Bureau on them.

It's not your fault they didn't put the correct price.

Whenever I go to buy something and they say that's the wrong price on the item it cost more than that, I always let them know, that by right they have to give it to you for the lower price that's on the item and the average salesperson or clerk knows this, but they also know that most consumers don't know this.After having bought all that furniture a good manager would've let you have that one piece for at least $600 - $650.