Raymour and Flanigan - ++++ FALSE ADVERTISEMENT +++++
I was at Raymour & Flanigan in Watchung, NJ last Saturday 5/9/15 and bought some items, except one. Reason why I still bought something: Seller Star Jerez showed a lot of care and patience while I was deciding on what I was buying. She was actually the only reason why I didn't turn away from the store without buying a single thing. I did not want her to lose the sale credits. After having decided on a living room set, coffee table, dinner room set, server and curio; I was told that price advertised on the curio was not correct. ???? I was told that by mistake of the store, someone had posted the incorrect price. Price I saw on the curio was $499, price as per the manager Mac Isibor was $799. Manager talked to me and said that sku # was incorrect on the tag and that under no way he could give me that price that the store was advertising. He immediately changed the tag and place a new price from $499 to $799. I claimed that under no way customers look at sku #s, we, as customers looked at price advertised (no skew #s). I cannot believe that a store like Raymour and Flanigan can do this to their customers. The store should maintain the price advertised even if there's an error caused by the store only. Obviously, Manager of the store Mac Isibor never cared about customer service since he could not keep the price he was advertising in my own eyes. I just feel very unhappy and unsatisfied with this matter since not even because I was buying not one piece of furniture, but 5 was given the store advertised price of $499 on the curio. I then refused to buy that piece only and kept the others so seller Star did not lose her credits. One last thing, Raymond and Flanigan: PLEASE DON'T TELL YOUR CUSTOMERS YOUR STORE IS 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION BECAUSE IT WOULD JUST BE ANOTHER LIE LIKE YOUR FALSE PRICE ADVERTISEMENTS.
Thanks for your care!!!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- False advertisement
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Curio Cabinet
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- " Be wary of purchasing anything here. I purchased the Venice Sofa, Love Seat and Ottoman and spent about $2000 for it. I love the set but am having warranty..."
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."
- "BOBS SELLS REFURBISHED FURNITIRE!!! (See Pictures)I am very, very pleased with my Bob's purchase. My wife and I were looking for a new bedroom set. So in..."
- "Sold windows by a rep named Lazlo who claims he makes over 100k per year- Too much information. Upon our installation we were given entirely different storm doors than..."
- "These types of operations routinely make unsubstantiated demands. They don't even know if it's the right person or if they even owe money. This office is connected to..."
- "opened this brand new bag of vegetables (which was puffy when frozen) to find it almost EMPTY! horrible quality control. food is too expensive to pay..."
- "Tread wear is severely bad due to defective materials in these tires. Local TOYO dealers and Ford service Dept (Based on TOYO info) say there is nothing they can do...."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."
- "I ordered two autism necklaces for me and my husband a month ago. I received an email stating that my order is being made and will be shipped. There is..."