Raymour and Flanigan - ++++ FALSE ADVERTISEMENT +++++
I was at Raymour & Flanigan in Watchung, NJ last Saturday 5/9/15 and bought some items, except one. Reason why I still bought something: Seller Star Jerez showed a lot of care and patience while I was deciding on what I was buying. She was actually the only reason why I didn't turn away from the store without buying a single thing. I did not want her to lose the sale credits. After having decided on a living room set, coffee table, dinner room set, server and curio; I was told that price advertised on the curio was not correct. ???? I was told that by mistake of the store, someone had posted the incorrect price. Price I saw on the curio was $499, price as per the manager Mac Isibor was $799. Manager talked to me and said that sku # was incorrect on the tag and that under no way he could give me that price that the store was advertising. He immediately changed the tag and place a new price from $499 to $799. I claimed that under no way customers look at sku #s, we, as customers looked at price advertised (no skew #s). I cannot believe that a store like Raymour and Flanigan can do this to their customers. The store should maintain the price advertised even if there's an error caused by the store only. Obviously, Manager of the store Mac Isibor never cared about customer service since he could not keep the price he was advertising in my own eyes. I just feel very unhappy and unsatisfied with this matter since not even because I was buying not one piece of furniture, but 5 was given the store advertised price of $499 on the curio. I then refused to buy that piece only and kept the others so seller Star did not lose her credits. One last thing, Raymond and Flanigan: PLEASE DON'T TELL YOUR CUSTOMERS YOUR STORE IS 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION BECAUSE IT WOULD JUST BE ANOTHER LIE LIKE YOUR FALSE PRICE ADVERTISEMENTS.
Thanks for your care!!!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- False advertisement
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Curio Cabinet
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "I spent over $4000 on the second most expensive tempurpedic mattress in the store. When we got the mattress, we noticed it has several old, dirty stains. They mattress did..."
- "I am extremely disappointed and furious to have been scammed by this company THE DEAL EMPIRE at the value of $66.80 for the purchase of Body Shaper panties and Slim..."
- " My 3 months old SC P 20000 Serial # W3DE000347, installed in Goleta, CA USA started spewing ink all over the prints .I called in to raise a complaint..."
- "I purchased several cloth calendars from Family Dollar at Christmas time annually for years. They are they year in one cloth calendars with a string and a dowel rod to..."
- "I run an E-Commerce store targeting US demographic. Surprisingly in January my website got a Manual Penalty from Google (i got an email from Google regarding this) and in an..."
- "These types of operations routinely make unsubstantiated demands. They don't even know if it's the right person or if they even owe money. This office is connected to..."
- "Sold windows by a rep named Lazlo who claims he makes over 100k per year- Too much information. Upon our installation we were given entirely different storm doors than..."