Purchase made: Sofa, Loveseat, 3 Tables with glass top from Raymour & Flanigan, Norwalk outlet.

The 3 Glass Tops were delivered in a sealed cardboard package to our house, which were not opened by the delivery Executives. The

reason stated was that the glass had to be brought to room temperature or it might crack upon opening. Before signing the delivery receipt,

I had contacted the Norwalk Store Manager, Pat and requested her to send the Executives again to help me open and fix the glass tops. However the

request was turned down. When I opened the package after 24 hrs., to my utter dismay I found

that the topmost glass in the package, was chipped from the edge. Now I'm being asked by the support Executives to pick up the glass top from your Store. They can't send the Executives again for mere glass top/s.

Please let me know that if I've paid for the shipment and a damaged

glass has been delivered, is it not the Store's responsibility to replace it?

It is ironic that a Store which makes big claims like "Delivery guaranteed within 3 days of purchase", has little quality consciousness while executing the delivery.

Post the purchase, the Store Manager had used statements like "You make mistakes I'll cover up for those" and "That's it I've had enough of you" and "That's the best, which can happen to you. You're talking to the Store Manager. There's noon else you need to speak to"

I this the customer relations policy of Raymour & Flanigan?

Product or Service Mentioned: Raymour And Flanigan Sofa.

Comments