The Raymour & Flanigan at Seneca Mall Rte 57

Warners, NY 13164

315-652-3711 Is the worst store on the planet. They sold a friend of mine a sectional couch for a 1,000 bucks. That would have been fine if the couch was not damaged. We were going to load the couch onto my truck when we had noticed that it had a rip in the bottom about 5 inches long.

If you have ever moved a couch you know that it is easier to move though doorways without the feet on. So my friend unscrewed one of the feet from the bottom of the couch. Upon doing this about a 20inch by 20 inch corner from the bottom cover fell. It was being held on by the foot of the couch!

Now the inside of the couch had been reveled. We saw that the corner of the frame of the couch had been broken a then repaired! Someone had "fixed" it by taking a piece of pine and "marring" it with sheet rock screws to the broken frame.

So we tell the stock boys what we had found and one of them asked "did you rip it?"

They then got the sales girl who said she "didn't no nothing about it" "they should have done a 360 on it" then went to get the store manager the store manager (Debbi Rossi) Came back and asked us why WE ripped it. We said it was ripped to fix a broken frame and not stapled back up. She then told us that she had us on video RIPPING the cover off the couch!! I was so pissed. I felt so bad for my friend. He was sold a broken couch, discovered the cover-up and then was accused of damaging property to get a discount! I left the building because I was so pissed off.

My friend made them show him the video tape they claimed they had and it showed that we did NOT do what they accused us of. They refunded his money and told him that they had the same couch at a different store for 700 bucks more. Real nice. He declined the offer and left.

I will never shop at Raymour And Flanigan. And I will tell all my friends of my experience.

Review about: Raymour And Flanigan Sofa.

Comments

This store is a clearance center as in scratch and dent merchandise. The furniture is sold at a reduced cost because it has been ripped or needed minor repairs.