Sorry to say that I read all of the negative reviews AFTER pen was put to paper. One reviewer told of horror stories concerning the "No Interest " financing, this has my colon in a knot because I took the deal too, another reviewer complained of poor quality furniture from China. Sure enough this evening I had the misfortune of seeing that for myself when MY overpriced firewood arrived ( 4 hours late). When I pointed out some defects in the finish to the delivery person, he stated that was a "RUSTIC" look and was not a defect. To put the icing on the cake, the wrong tabletop color was sent . The box indicated the correct color however after opening, it was discovered that some functional illiterate repacked the wrong table in the box. I actually feel sorry for the delivery people because other than the sales person (who knows how to hide and duck your calls), they are the only LIVE people that you see and can shed your anger on.
The bottom line is: NEVER AGAIN
Question to all consumers: How much do you have to spend to REALLY get your moneys worth ?
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Damaged Items
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "On March 6, 2016, I contracted with LD Moving and Storage to help move and relocate our items from El Cajon, CA to Gulfport, MS. Prior to this, Budget..."
- "I had yet another bad experience with U-Haul. This is my second move with them in six years and both were horrible experiences. Regarding my contract number 22894473, I picked up..."
- "We were selling our house so we decided to declutter it for the showing by renting a POD. They were very helpful over the phone and delivered the pod..."
- "Further to our unsatisfactory experience reviewed on August 12th, we were forced to deliver the RV to the CA "New York City" depot, which is actually in Roslyn, Long Island...."
- "Dear Future Glam Seamless Customers, (Discount below too) I am the founder and CEO of Glam Seamless extensions and I am here to comment on the negative reviews below. Glam Seamless..."
- "Bad experience In Poughkeepsie, Ny Ashley HomeStore. This was our first and last time we will deal with Ashley Furniture ever. We have told friends and family not to Shop..."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."
- "On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 3:35PM, I went to KFC on Patton Avenue in Asheville, North Carolina to get the usual Liver dinner. I completed the mykfcexperience.com survey on..."