New York, New York

Sorry to say that I read all of the negative reviews AFTER pen was put to paper. One reviewer told of horror stories concerning the "No Interest " financing, this has my colon in a knot because I took the deal too, another reviewer complained of poor quality furniture from China. Sure enough this evening I had the misfortune of seeing that for myself when MY overpriced firewood arrived ( 4 hours late). When I pointed out some defects in the finish to the delivery person, he stated that was a "RUSTIC" look and was not a defect. To put the icing on the cake, the wrong tabletop color was sent . The box indicated the correct color however after opening, it was discovered that some functional illiterate repacked the wrong table in the box. I actually feel sorry for the delivery people because other than the sales person (who knows how to hide and duck your calls), they are the only LIVE people that you see and can shed your anger on.

The bottom line is: NEVER AGAIN

Question to all consumers: How much do you have to spend to REALLY get your moneys worth ?

Review about: Damaged Items.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $1200
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Raymour and Flanigan?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion