Raymour and Flanigan - Late delivery, missing AND damaged items
Sorry to say that I read all of the negative reviews AFTER pen was put to paper. One reviewer told of horror stories concerning the "No Interest " financing, this has my colon in a knot because I took the deal too, another reviewer complained of poor quality furniture from China. Sure enough this evening I had the misfortune of seeing that for myself when MY overpriced firewood arrived ( 4 hours late). When I pointed out some defects in the finish to the delivery person, he stated that was a "RUSTIC" look and was not a defect. To put the icing on the cake, the wrong tabletop color was sent . The box indicated the correct color however after opening, it was discovered that some functional illiterate repacked the wrong table in the box. I actually feel sorry for the delivery people because other than the sales person (who knows how to hide and duck your calls), they are the only LIVE people that you see and can shed your anger on.
The bottom line is: NEVER AGAIN
Question to all consumers: How much do you have to spend to REALLY get your moneys worth ?
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Damaged Items
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "We moved from Naples Fl to Port Saint Lucie. They came with too small a truck and crammed everything in. A LOT of damage to nice furniture. We are sick..."
- "I bought model home furniture to be used in a house I had under construction. I stored it at the Self-Store on 484 in Ocala, Florida, a storage facility..."
- "My experience with California Moving Systems, 3801 Happy Lane, Sacramento, CA 95827 has been a nightmare. This companies actions, practices, and personnel could best be described as negligent, reckless, with..."
- "CheapCaribbean has false advertising!! And don't try to contact a customer service representative they won't answer or are even concern!! They have hotels as 3 1/2 stars and fake..."
- "On May 4, 2012, I bid on and won a Canon Powershot SD4000IS (item # 290703644697 ) for $113 from eBay seller Spital911. I had been looking for one of..."
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."
- "I have a 96 f150 I bought 3rd hand. This year and model has a recall issued due to the part pictured catching fire. Since I am the 3rd owner..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."