You would not even believe it, no one does. I have been fighting with them for the past 3 months.

A table got delivered to my house damaged and my couch with a wrong cushion!!! They wanted to come fix my table. I said no because I did not do the damage. After calling for 1 1/2 months and getting a runaround they finally came and got the table.

To top it off they ordered the wrong cushion for my couch too!!!! I have called so many different people and after 1 phone call no one ever returns your calls. They say, "Oh, I'm so sorry". Basically tough luck.

Currently it has been 2 1/2 months and I still don't have the right cushion!!! No compensation or anything.

I am telling you to NEVER BUY FROM THIS STORE.....UNLESS YOU WANT HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE!!!!!

Comments

We purchased living room sofa and chair, Leather and micro fiber. Cushions go flat in less than a year.

Purchased platinum insurance coverage on furniture. They said it was covered. Took over three months and 3 visits from service dept to find out its no longer offered and i could replace it for value. But the chair is not covered so i cant get matching set.

They will give me my insurance cost back . Wow , 34.00 back for this?

DO NOT BUY FROM RAYMORE AND FLANIGAN. YOU GET THE FURNITURE IN THREE DAYS BUT DAMAGED AND NOT WORTH THE PRICE.

I BOUGHT A COUCH,BUSINESS BED AND DRESSER. THE COUCH ONE OF THE RECYNERS DOES NOT WORK PROPERLY AND THE BEDROOM FURNITURE WOOD IS SCRATCHED AND DENTED AND THE FINISH IS BAD AND DOES NOT MATCH AS A SET SHOULD AND THE DRESSER DRAWS DO NOT OPEN EASILY.

AFTER MANY CALLS AND RUN AROUND FROM CUSTOMER CARE REPS THEY REPLACED THE BEDROOM FURNITURE BUT THE NEW SET WAS MUCH WORSE THEN THE ORIGINAL SO I REFUSED THE DELIVERY THIS IS STILL AN ON GOING ISSUE. RAYMORE AND FLANIGAN WILL BE OUT OF BUSINESS IF THEY CONTINUE TO DO BUSINESS LIKE THIS.

My Sister also bought a dinning room table and a girl’s bedroom set. The paint started to come off the table and the chairs were damaged.

My niece’s bedroom set came with the wrong bedrails and the paint is also coming off and the draw is broken already. My sister called them so many times. Its ridiculous, she paid a lot of money for junk.

Please listen we are saving you money and a huge headache. Do not buy anything from there!!!!!!

One question for you. Who was at your home to accept the damaged table?

Probably the same person who had to sign for it stating that the table was brought with no damage and they accept it in good condition. (Everyone seems to forget this part of their story when they are blaming others) Once you sign it saying it was ok, you own it! As far as the cushion, it's the same thing, why was this also not refused at the time of delivery? Please learn from this everyone and when ever you have anything delivered, take the time to look over every inch of it before accepting it.

If you cannot be there, you better have someone you can trust to look it over because once someone signs for it saying they have accepted it, it's a done deal.

If you find anything wrong with it DO NOT ACCEPT IT AND DO NOT SIGN ANYTHING!!!! Call the store ASAP!!!