We ordered a twin over a full bunk bed and 2 dresses for my son on July 6th 2008. They scheduled delivery for July 10th between 12-4.

The arrived just after 4, but didn't have the extension to make it a full on the bottom. The wouldn't put together the bed at all, because of safety reasons. They scheduled another delivery of the extension kit on July 16th between 2-6. They arrived on time.

When they went to put the bed together they realized that there was no hardward to put the bed together. So again, my son did got his bed put together. He's been sleeping in my bed for over a week. They said they would find the hardware and bring it sometime today.

They couldn't give me a time frame. They called about an hour before they arrived and put it together. I spoke with many people in customer service, warehouse manager and even the consultant who sold us the set. They were not very helpful and didn't seem to card.

They did *** the delivery charge, but I will NEVER buy from Raymour and Flanigan again.

I will encourage family and friends to never shop here as well.

Product or Service Mentioned: Raymour And Flanigan Delivery Service.

Comments

Raymour & Flanigan has its faults and are not perfect but the nut below this comment about his sons bed is a complete LIE!

Dude needs to take a spelling test again because most of his spelling through out the trashing of his expierence with R&F was completely RUBBISH like his story!

Grow up and I bet you like when little boys sleep with you creep!