I will say my first purchase from them was fine. The sales experience was great and the salesman let us browse the store on our own we felt no pressure.

This second purchase we had a sales woman that was breathing down our neck the entire time. Me and my wife had no chance to talk without her standing on top of us. The whole experience seemed rushed and pressured. I guess I am the sucker for buying something that day.

The crew that delivered my first batch of furniture was very professional and polite. They wiped their feet prior to entering my house and cleaned up before they left. I just recently placed another order with Raymour. This was an entirely different delivery crew.

They brought mud through my entire house and then left without even cleaning it up. They did not assemble the entire peace of furniture and left an box of shelves sitting on my dining room table. The first time I went to open the cabinet door the handle came flying off and the screw came out. I now have a 1200 dollar 3 day old dining chest with no handle and a door that will not open.

I am grateful my first batch of furniture turned out fine since I spent over 12,000 dollars on it. I have emailed raymour and Flanigan's customer service and have been flat out ignored. This last experience has left me very bitter and I would have to give Raymour and Flanigan F's in all categories.

My parents went to a rival furniture store and spent a little more than we did on their furniture.

They had a problem with one of the pieces and this furniture store went out of their way to assist them and fix the problem. My one piece of advice is to read the fine print on the Raymour and Flanigan website. It pretty much says we sell junk and if our junk breaks we have the right to repair it or not to repair it and from my experience they will not even return a simple email.

I will go out of my way to tell everyone I know to avoid this store at all costs. Spend the extra money on quality and good customer service.

Comments

We're sorry to hear about your experience. Can you please send an email with a phone number where you can be reached to erosenbaum@raymourflanigan.com? Thank you.