I visited the local Raymour and Flanigan store in Philipsburg, NJ. Spent almost 2 hours in the store and finally had all of my furniture picked out. $3,000 worth.

Everything I wanted they had in stock, which was in part why I chose the furniture that I did - availability. They told me that if I left a cash deposit and/or paid for everything they would be able to hold my furniture so it would be ready for delivery in two weeks when I would be ready for it. So I did.

I called the following week just to follow up and confirm everything. They supposedly checked the inventory and verified my furniture was still on hold and ready for delivery the following week.

Today I called to set up the delivery for end of this week, as I was advised by the sales person. I was told they gave my furniture to someone else and my pieces were all on backorder now, with the exception of the ottoman. I will be waiting at a minimum of 3 weeks before I could get anything. Possibly longer. A lot of good an ottoman will do with the sofa, chair, etc. Their solution....not even an apology, but the offer of selling me their floor model. Looks like I'll be going to La Z Boy afterall.

Review about: Raymour And Flanigan Sofa.

Comments

We're very sorry to hear about your experience and we'd like to look into it further. If you could send the a phone number where you can be reached and the phone number you used when making the purchase (if different), along with a brief description of your situation to Customerservice@raymourflanigan.com, someone will reach out to you.