The sofa and chair I purchased had cushions that were empty of stuffing. So bad that the leather is wrinkled and falling in on itself.

some were firm and others were soft but all were different. customer service answer was thats acceptable to the supplier so there's nothing we can do. Do not shop at raymour and flanigan no matter how much you like the furniture it's not the same as you see in the showroom. also they scheduled a tech to examine the furniture several different times they canceled or changed the day without notice.

one ottoman was back ordered and when it came in the customer service rep discribed the condition as not horrible and expected me to accept delivery . Do not shop there!

Product or Service Mentioned: Raymour And Flanigan Sofa.

Comments

Their techs work for them and are paid to lie or they alter the techs reports. We had a tech say one thing to us and another to RF.

Am planning a lawsuit as our furniture is defective and unsafe and they will not take it back. Violation of warranty act and consumer act.

Raymour and Flanigan advertises 3 day or less delivery guaranteed but that's such a lie !! They don't guarantee anything but headaches and lies.

Their customer service sucks. Please don't buy from them. Our order was to be delivered in 7 days from date of purchase but wasn't and each time we were given another date for delivery. We ended up canceling the order altogether.

It caused lots of headaches and worse of all, I took a day off of work and will not get that back. What a waste.

Amo, Indiana, United States #322034

This ppl are scambag. They charged and never delivered the product and now the refuse to give refund.

This is insane.

no good furniture by these scamps who treat their employees bad.

this is what you get when you buy from garbage like the these people corporate *** try working for these bastards

I bought a new living room set at the Middletown N.Y store to be delivered to the outer banks NC. they have a new delivery service which was told to be white glove treatment.

I drove from New York to North Caroliner and waited for my delivery. At 7 pm i received a call from the delivery men stating that they would be there in 45 minutes. i never heard from them again, I called the store in N.Y. and they told me the truck got a flat and they did not know when I would receive my delivery.

I was driving home the next day and the same delivery man called my cell and told me he was a couple of hours away.

I told him to forget it as I was on my way back to New York. I recieved a refund but never was contacted by Raymour and Flanagan for an apology, STAY AWAY FROM THEM.

Currently going through the same thing...my sofa is not leather, but I am experiencing the same problem --- the back cushions of my sofa are lumpy looking and crumpling...I have a tech scheduled in a few weeks...we'll see how that goes. I don't recommend buying anything from them...their financing through Wells Fargo is a scam as well, lots of charges and fees and horrible customer service.