Raymour and Flannigan should be called Richman and Flogagain. The sales people there look like they are ex-cons...they talk like gangsters and seem to have very little formal education.

The furniture looks nice, but be careful...it's cheaply made and will fall apart within a few months of purchase. Don't depend on them communicating back to you, because they don't. Just use their furniture for firewood this winter, because that's all it's worth. I've had the worse experience that I've ever had at Raymour and Flannigan in West Springfield.

They are thieves and liars. They are wolves in sheeps clothes- There are so many complaints over the internet about Raymour and Flannigan. We should all get together and file a class action suit against them and get the attorney general's office involved in their scam and that of Well's Fargo who by the way is in kahoots with Raymour and Flannigan. Their zero payment plan with Well's Fargo is also a scam.

You can't pay on line and if your a day late, you are then socked with a 32% interest rate. So much for that! And, don't you think they know that most of us are late at least once with our billing payments? How convenient and sneaky snakes in the grass.

Shame shame on Raymour and Flannigan and their cohort Well's Fargo.

I'm sure they sleep well at night because they have little or no conscience. I hope the CEO cleans house as there are soooo many complaints about staff and quality of their furniture.

Review about: Raymour And Flanigan Sofa.

Comments

Great place to buy furniture, they deliver in 3 days or less.. The sales person I worked with was gorgeous and well educated about the product.

I had a morning preference for delivery and eventhough they couldn't guarantee a morning delivery they did their best and showed up exactly when I needed them to. I financed 25,000 dollars worth of furniture about 3the years ago and it still looks like it did when I stepped into the showroom..

Their customer service is so great that my sales woman actually called me back months after I received my furniture to ask me how my family was enjoying the furniture.. I would absolutely recommend shopping at Raymour and Flanigan ..

We got a Cidy Crawford corner sectional.. it's the most comfortable couch we ever had.

My wife and I call it the black hole, it sucks you into falling asleep on it. Delivery as great and on time.

We have had our furniture for over a year now and i have not had any plans. We went with the Cindy sectional and i must say it like sitting on heaven. It is very durable and very very cozy. We must have gotten 3 or 4 other ppl we know to get this couch as well. The dining room set and our bedroom set is also very nice and have had no problems at all. Our only problem was the delivery. They were 8 hours late and didnt get to my house until 9 at night. Unacceptable. I should have complained but i didnt bother.

As for the wells fargo financing.. why on earth would you pay off sometihng that has been acccruing interest for years..late? I mean that doesnt seem to responsible.. I assume all credit agencies would default and charge you the accruing interest if you are even a day late. And of course you can pay your bill online. I have been donig that since the first payment. Just read the small print on the bill. It has their website on it. You have to navigate a bit but you can find it..

Overall we are VERY happy with raymore.

Kavala, Makedonia Thraki, Greece #41384

I have also had a bad experience there. The people that work there are terrible. You can't look around without them following you and pressuring you for a sale. They offer other color swatches, but you have to pay $100 extra for each piece and they do not honor sales on special orders.

For those of you that have never been late with bills I have to take my hat off. Most people do at some time or other.

I think what the customer was trying to explain was that if there is a missed payment credit card companies will raise the interest rates. I had that happen to me too.

With the economy the way it is right now, there will be more and more people who will be late.

For those of you who have the "perfect" history of paying your bills on time, think about those of us who have worked all our lives and are now out of a job which forces you to rely on your credit cards to feed your family.

You say grow up? Look at our banking industry right now. Those crooks knew what they were doing and used the American people. Big businesses get rich on the little guy.

Kavala, Makedonia Thraki, Greece #41342

PISSED- YOU BET. THEY ARE HORRIBLE AND LIKE VULTURES.

THEY DON'T WANT TO DEAL WITH YOU AFTER YOU'VE PURCHASED THEIR FURNITURE. DELIVERY IS LATE AND DAMAGED.

I WILL NEVER AND I MEAN EVER BUY FROM THEM AGAIN. I WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER OFF BUYING OFF OF CRAIGS LIST AS THEY ARE OVERPRICED FOR WHAT YOU GET FOR QUALITY.

Kavala, Makedonia Thraki, Greece #41327

I agree with the person who has a complaint against raymour and flanigan. Wells Fargo does charge 32% one day late default.

So for you jerks "who pay on time" try using Wells Fargo and see..and for the person who works at R.F.

it must be good public relations for you or is it job security? Besides, what kind of commission do you make?

What a wind bag !! The consumer never even says what his issue is !! Also "Everyone" DOES NOT pay there bills late in fact no one should try being responsible and grow up !!

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #31292

I have soldl furniture at Raymour for the last 8 years. The truth is they are a great company that will work to resolve your complaint (if you have one)...I say unequivically that most of these comments are either mischaracterizations or out right lies.

They have NEVER charged a 32% interst rate period! Don't believe these negative comments from people that pay their bills LATE.

I have purchased furniture from them several times without any problems. Always good quality and service and you can pay online.

Sorry if you had a bad experience but they have been the best company I have dealt with.

I purchased 3 different bedroom sets and had to return them all from different places due to poor quality, poor shipping and poor customer service when parts were missing or broken upon delivery. No problems ever with Raymour & Flanigan.