ordered 3 bedroom sets...delivery window was 11-2....store called me 1030 am to change window ti 1-4pm....drivers showed up at 4 10 pm....with attitudes by the way...to make a long styory short it took 2 and a half hours to set up 2 queen size beds wih 2 "men" 1 of the beds was set up in front of the window ...duh ! it has a 5 foot headboard and i showed them where to put it ...asked them to move it and 1 of the had the audacity to argue with me and tekk me thats where i told him to put it{yeah lets put the bed in front of the window and leave that perfectly good wall empty}...then they scratched the heck out of my laminate floors..and ordered me to sign the no damage sheet...yeah sure!,,,o i forgot to tell you the 3rd set they put in the garage because i threw them t outta my house and the dresser didnt even match the set....then the regional manager calls me and to make up for all the stress they wanna give me a giftcard to the store....o and *** the 90 dollar delivery fee which i wasnt about to pay anyway ...so they call today to redeliver the correct dresser and give me anothr 3 hour delivery window so i have to take yet another day off from work and they wanted me to wait 3 weeks for a floor guy to look at my floor.....this store sucks....

Product or Service Mentioned: Raymour And Flanigan Delivery Service.

Comments