Oakdale, New York

Update by user Aug 16, 2011

I didn\'t hesitate to criticize R & F when they messed up so now it is only fair to include the most recent developments.We had a second issue with the same piece a week before a very large party that would require the couch as a place for overnight guests to sleep.

While the initial reaction was like pulling teeth to get someone out to fix the piece, they ultimately came through with an interim repair in time before the party, which was very short notice. While the repair was mediocre it was certainly better than what we had before the techician came.

When I called to have the interim solution resolved there were several disconnects, but because spare parts were not available as the manufacturer had gone out of business, R & F replaced the couch with a brand new \"re-select\" of our choosing. No discounting for wear, no charge for delivery (as long as we spent the same or less than we did on the original). All in all, I was impressed with the way this was finally handled.

When dealing with this company, don\'t give up if you are getting no where with their first line staff.Escalate and you\'ll find that the company does care about it\'s reputation.

Original review posted by user Mar 26, 2011

Reported our dissatisfaction with a sectional after a couple of weeks, only offer to take it back was if we purchased a more expensive replacement.After just over a year the middle seat collapsed.

No problem, platinum care, no? Yeah, if you don't mind waiting for a month. Raymour and Flannigan in our opinion is more appropriately Pay-more and Scam-again. While shopping, remember that furniture just doesn't need to look good: it also has to be durable.

We had concerns when this junk was first delivered and we learned the hard way that they were completely legitimate.R and F should spend less on marketing and more on quality control.

Review about: Sectional Sofa.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Raymour And Flanigan Sofa
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $2300
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Raymour and Flanigan?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion