Raymour and Flanigan - Raymour and Flannigan, or is it Pay more and Scamagain.
Update added by user Aug 16, 2011
I didn\'t hesitate to criticize R & F when they messed up so now it is only fair to include the most recent developments.We had a second issue with the same piece a week before a very large party that would require the couch as a place for overnight guests to sleep.
While the initial reaction was like pulling teeth to get someone out to fix the piece, they ultimately came through with an interim repair in time before the party, which was very short notice. While the repair was mediocre it was certainly better than what we had before the techician came.
When I called to have the interim solution resolved there were several disconnects, but because spare parts were not available as the manufacturer had gone out of business, R & F replaced the couch with a brand new \"re-select\" of our choosing. No discounting for wear, no charge for delivery (as long as we spent the same or less than we did on the original). All in all, I was impressed with the way this was finally handled.
When dealing with this company, don\'t give up if you are getting no where with their first line staff.Escalate and you\'ll find that the company does care about it\'s reputation.
Original review posted by user Mar 26, 2011
Reported our dissatisfaction with a sectional after a couple of weeks, only offer to take it back was if we purchased a more expensive replacement.After just over a year the middle seat collapsed.
No problem, platinum care, no? Yeah, if you don't mind waiting for a month. Raymour and Flannigan in our opinion is more appropriately Pay-more and Scam-again. While shopping, remember that furniture just doesn't need to look good: it also has to be durable.
We had concerns when this junk was first delivered and we learned the hard way that they were completely legitimate.R and F should spend less on marketing and more on quality control.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sectional Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Purchased the piece of furniture in 2008 in the Jacksonville Florida store. We were told that it would last us a lifetime. We were also told that the extended 5..."
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- "why my order to late to arrive ? it should arrive at my home at 12 January , i already call Lazada and Lazada already promise that my order will..."
- "The only reason I ordered through Cichic was because they advertised yoga onzie brand pants, by the way is still being shown as in stock. But when the package arrived..."
- "I hired Chuck Messina for a divorce. It was a nightmare. He dragged my case forever by creating false problems and giving me false hope. Charles Messina ended up making..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."