I bought a micro fiber couch and love seat from raymour in Oct 2009. The couch is falling apart.

its not even a year old. The first tear i had in the seat cushion it took them a 3 weeks to get the part in then other 2 weeks to schedule an appointment with the warranty company. I paid a good amount extra for the warranty. Then again i had another tear they came out in a week looked at it took pictures said they had to order the part.

it took 3 weeks again to get the part then 2 weeks to have them come out and say they order the wrong part!!!

I went back and forth with the warranty and the actual store I will never buy anything from Raymour and Flanningan again. Incompetience at its best.

Comments

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #230745

I purchased reclining couches and love seats from them all the mechanisms bent on the recliners within five months I just had to go make a reselection of new furniture they owe me 321.00 and will only give me store credit..your couches should have been covered by the manufactures warranty if it wasnt a year

#204904

Look at where the furniture is coming from. Every furniture company sells the same furniture made from the same material that comes from the same overseas nation..China.

You should learn some patience.

You bought the extended service and that is exactly what you want. It takes time to order parts as well.

Funza, Cundinamarca, Colombia #194226

DO NOT BUY EXTENDED WARRANTIES!!!! THEY ARE ALWAYS A SCAM!!!!!