reymour & flanigan they are th bigest liar in the market of furniture business,To start they do the business, but then the Delivery is done by a contractor that don't have nothing to due with then, they told me that they will delivery the furniture between 3pm and 7pm it was 9:30pm and still no furniture delivery yet on top of that you need to paid the company 100 dollars , I call the store and they told me that they don't have nothing to due with the delivery , I would never buy something from this company ever, they lie and they do not are responsable for the delivery.

Review about: Raymour And Flanigan Sofa.

Comments

My living room is small, too, so I know what you mean. I think denim might fade unvelney, but I haven't seen the couch.

I have been wanting to look for a wide recliner chair that both my son and I could fit in together.

He's too big now to sit in the recliner and read with me anymore. But I don't want a huge chair, either, because I don't have room.

I disagree. I am sorry you both had a bad experience but Raymour & Flanigan is a vertically integrated company that employs its own delivery and service people.

Deliveries are not contracted out unless you are not located within one of the 7 states they operated in, which is explained during the sales process since delivery time is longer than 3 days. Delivery is between $75-$110, depending on location, no matter how much furniture you purchase...1 chair or a whole home full; very reasonable, I think. Alayne, the material on furniture is covered by the manufacture for 1 year from defect. You should have called the store to explain the situation before you had to "throw it away".

They will fix it or replace it.

Also for a nominal fee, all your furniture can be guaranteed for 5 years against almost any issues. I have purchased from Raymour and have been extremely happy with the products and service.

i agree. i bought a sofa from them last year

it was chenille, it pilled so badly we had to actually throw it away as we didn't want anyone to think we would actually have kept that for a year in our home!!!

the delivery people are just hired out from anywhere, yes, they do need to get their *** together esp. considering the prices they charge!!!