I bought a furniture set from Raymour & Furniture, the set was delivered as promised but since then we have had nothing but issues with the furniture. The dresser has been replaced 4 times, because of faulty drawers or damage to the dressers body.

I have had to make repeated calls to the store and have received terrible customer service from their managers.

What kind of furniture are they selling that needs to be replaced several times before you get furniture that is not damaged. I promise you we will never shop at Raymour & Flanigan again and we will pass it along to ours friends also.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 18, 2009.

Comments

Does everyone who has complaints on this forum spell poorly and use bad grammar? Or is English your second language? Because you all write as if you just learned the basics and it makes your complaints seem far less believable.

I am disgusted with the products at Raymour & Flanigans. I am on king bed set

number 5. They make me pay more for a king mattress. Chargings me more funds.

The mattress they sell are don't need the grade. The store I have been dealing with ...I have NO PROBLEMS THERE. Very good service. Just tired of buying and replacing bed after bed..now we are up to have paod $2,400.00. enough is enough.

Will never deal with them again.