I am very disappointed the way Raymour & Flanigan treated me as a potential employee. I had 3 interviews (!!!), drove overall 165 miles, imagine how much time I had to spend just to go to those interviews! The whole process took over a month (between the first and the third interview). And how do you think I was treated?

Nobody even tried to inform me in any way that I wasn’t selected; meanwhile I was told at the last interview that I would be contacted within few days. After few days past I left a voice mail to the person who was interviewing – complete ignorance…perhaps she just forgot about her professionalism?!

I would assume that such a reputable company (or at least considering itself a reputable) would inform its potential employees in any way – email, letter- about the final decision. To mention it was a regional manager position, not some entry level job!!!

This fact happened to me and I believe to all other candidates says a lot about company itself. After 3 times I think I deserved some respect and proper communication. May be that’s why the company is having serious problems with customer service, may be it should start with their own employees!

It has been over 3 weeks since my last conversation with R&F. If anybody needs names and additional information, I’ll be able more then happy to provide. My email: munka97@gmail.com.

Thanks for reading!

Comments

Brooklyn, New York, United States #1061244

They would have hired you if you blew the manager