I ordered a sectional sofa set and a king size bedroom set and the delivery set for 2nd jan wed between 12 and 4. we had an appointment with doctor for 4'o clock.

so i called them to check if they can deliver it at least by 3.30, the answer was they don't know where there driver is at that time and once the order is complete they don't have control on the delivery, for that we have to call there warehouse!!! THE REAL PROBLEM is something else. they delivered the furnitures but they said they forgot to bring the brackets to fix the mirror to the dresser and they promised to bring and fix the mirror next day morning!!! i'm writing this 8 days after the delivery but nobody turned up.

i have a 14 month old baby and thi big mirror they kept against the wall, and today its almost fell on him. so i called them to find out whats happening. i called the store which i bought this things which is on route 110, farmingdale in NY, a lady picked up, i told her the whole story. she put me in hold after 2 min she came back ond asked my ph# to pull my record from the file, which she should have done first time again put me on hold after2 min she asked me whats the problem really!!!!

she kept me on hold with out even understanding my issue!!! then again on hold this time its for 5 minutes, came back and told me that they'll parcel the bracket to me and i have to fix it myself! i said NO they promised me everything will be delivered and istalled in proper place. then she put me on hold again after five minutes another lady came on line and asked me how can she help me!!!!

i asked her back "do i have to explain everything to you again"??? then went on like that but they din't solve my problem i' am still waiting for them to call me back which they promised to do...

MY ADVISE IS TO NOT TO GO THERE, LOOK AT THE WAY THEY TREATS ME AFTER SPENDING $3500.00 THERE NOT A WEEK AGO. ALL I GOT IS PIECES OF FURNITURES IN MY HOME WHICH EVEN MAY HARM MY SON.

I THINK EVERYTHING IS TOO EXPENSIVE THERE THAN OUTSIDE TOO.

I WILL NEVER SHOP FROM THERE AGAIN NOR I WILL ALLOW MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO DO SO TOO.

Product or Service Mentioned: Raymour And Flanigan Sofa.

Comments

dongdishes

Dont worry it is not just there that they treat their employees like ***. They do it everywhere.

A driver was rear ended in a vehicle collision and was terminated because he did not get all of his deliveries done. How is that his fault. He reported the accident and his supervisor told him to hurry up and get the paperwork done so he could finish his deliveries.

When the accident scene was finally cleared he contacted his customer and the customer asked if he could deliver another time, the driver said ok and relayed this info to his boss and was fired when he returned to the warehouse. They treat all of their employees like *** and it needs to stop.

this indivisual is telling the thruth folks. i\'ve heard the exact story from many of their former/current employees.2 years ago a driver drifted to an oncoming lane trying to make his commission, then struck a woman head on.

woman was/is in critical condition don\'t know latest update due to hiding from public. this organization treats their employees like its a taliban regime, they advertise they recycle to save the earth. they foget to mention they make at least over a million dollars a year recycling cardboard. so much for saving the earth huh?

their furniture comes from overseas.

why don\'t they tell the consumer where is was manufactured? because they are trained to make a sale at all cost.

They treat their employees that way too. They change the rules constantly and have gone as far as reducing their paychecks by $350 week and now they can earn it back by "commissions" (these are their service people).

So now their being sent out to your homes making $11 an hour less than they were hired at not knowing if they'll be "compensated" for trying to fix your furniture. They are ripoffs. I need to keep anonymous until my spouse can find another job or they will fire him. He's already been written up for complaining about their unfair labor practices.

Employees in NJ won a lawsuit against the company ...

seems to me the employees in CT should follow with their own lawsuit. Safety in numbers