I purchased a recliner from R&F in June 2007. In late Feb 2011 a bar under the chair that lifts the foot rest on the recliner broke.

I called R&F and advised I had the Platinum Repair Plan(Extra $60). They said with all the snow they were acked up and set up an appointment for 3/31/11 or one month later/ On 3/31 the repair rep showed up with the wrong part. I was advised they come back in 2 weeks.Three weeks have passed.I spoke to them & advised I needed a Saturday delievery. I said since I've waited so long could they accommodate me (you know , the customer) and send a repair rep to my house this Saturday ,4/23.

They said the best they can do is June (I assume in 2011).

So I'll be sitting in my recliner chair for 2 more months with my feet up on a folding chair. I'll be buying R&F furniture again real soon.

Comments

I am having same diificulties with a reclining love seat. When I finaaly got through I told them the item and that it will not close.

They told me that the earliest was

a week later and they never showed up. then after over an hour on the phone i was told that i would get a $100 gift card in the mail and never received it. Then I had to call and make a payment for them to look at it only to tell me that the model is discontinued and they can not fix it.

Why didn't they tell me that $49 earlier. What kind of crappy recliner love sezt only lasts 2.5 years

They told me that the earliest was

My brand new, 3500 leather power seat furniture had a pair of SOCKS stuffed in the cushion!!!!!