Raymour and Flanigan - Review about Cindy Crawford Metropolis Slate 3 Pc Sectional from Roslyn Heights, New York
I also bought the Cindy Crawford sectional 2 years ago with in 6 months all the coushins needed to be replaced, it took 5 months to send the right ones, the delivery guy said they are like bed pillows they should be fluffed every day, I am a SAHM all I do is clean an fluff this *** couch at least 3 times a day an they are all sagging,the padding has slipped off of the frame in the front where the bottom cushions meet the frame you can feel the nails in the wood popping up, I had an inspector come an evaluate the couch a day later costumer service had called an said there wasn't enough significant damage for them to do any thing so I contacted corporate an they also were no help,thankfully I financed with wellsfargo in small print in the contract at the bottom it says " if you are dissatisfied with your purchase an raymore and Flanagan is not willing to Fix the issue you are able to file a complaint dispute your purchase. It takes 30 to 60 days to resolve fingers crossed it goes well.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Cindy Crawford Metropolis Slate 3 Pc Sectional
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "my mattress isn't even a yr old !! between 2 to 3 months of buying this mattress it becomes a big puff of air in the middle an sinkholes..."
- "We purchase a leather sofa quite some time ago. We didn't "love" it but we owned it. It was miserably uncomfortable.2 weeks ago we were moving it and happened to..."
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "Mr. Dave Seeram of Photographybb.com put out this magazine called Clarity a few years ago with promises that it would be released quarterly, 8 times. It has been continually late,..."
- "i trusted a friend and signed up, within 20 minutes of making my first order i called in because i wanted to cancel it, i didn't notice that there was..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."