My fiance and I went to Reymour & Flanigan on President's Day and brought a 5-piece living room set that was on sale. Although, they promised us delivery in 3 days or less we opted to get the furniture 2 weeks later b/c we were not moving into our new apt until March 1.

While in store we were told that all five pieces would be delivered by 3 pm on the 1st of March. The day before delivery we received a phone call from the warehouse saying that the love seat was on back order and the furniture would be delivered btwn 1-7 pm. We was angry to say the least b/c we were lied to. Nonetheless, we waited for the furniture and it did not arrive until 9:30 p.m.

that night. We called the store and the warehouse to complain only to be told that nothing could be done and that we had to wait to receive our love seat. Since we received our delivery on the 1st we have called almost everyday about when our love seat is being delivered only to be told yesterday that it was damaged upon arrival at the warehouse. It is now a month later and we still don't have our love seat.

It is suppose to be delivered next Wednesday, if we don't receive it we are calling the news and reporting the situation so that they can publicize this company's horrible service.

-Angry Consumer S.L.H.B.

Review about: Raymour And Flanigan Delivery Service.

Comments

Wagener, South Carolina, United States #8793

My wife and I bought some furniture from the Freehold, NJ store and our salesperson's name was John.

He was not only rude in his humor, but chewed gum CONSTANTLY with his mouth open sounding like a cow.

I can live with this though...what really got to me was the games they played at the end about discounts. "Pull a number out of a hat" and let's see what you get as your discount. What am I retarded? Give me the best possible discount. They gave me a hard time. Was going to walk out until they caved. ***!