New York, New York

So we brought 2 Quentin Accents chairs that we barely sat on du to the light color when we noticed that in between the arms and the part where your back is against the seams were coming apart.We called and the service rep that came said that it was not repairable, and because we did not have the protection they could not do anything.

What's so wrong is that this is obviously a manufacturer defect and they couldn't even help with this, so $1,200 plus the $81 I paid for the service rep down the drain.Do not buy from them the furniture is cheaply made and it's not worth all the money.

Review about: Low Quality Furniture.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $1300
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Raymour and Flanigan?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Raymour and Flanigan - ++++  FALSE ADVERTISEMENT +++++ Raymour and Flanigan "I was at Raymour & Flanigan in Watchung, NJ last Saturday 5/9/15 and bought some items, except one. Reason why I still bought something: Seller Star Jerez showed a lot..." Read more Mypillow Pillow Review Mypillow "...I despise "My Pillow" I cringe every time I hear this guy!I bought one of them for $50 and it is a piece of trash..." Read more IKEA'S PLASTIC CUTTING BOARDS ADDS PLASTIC PEELINGS TO YOUR FOOD Ikea "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..." Read more Raymour and Flanigan - Review about Cindy Crawford Metropolis Slate 3 Pc Sectional from Roslyn Heights, New York Raymour and Flanigan "I also bought the Cindy Crawford sectional 2 years ago with in 6 months all the coushins needed to be replaced, it took 5 months to send the right ones,..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Wheels/Tires STOLEN from personal vehicle left at Enterprise Enterprise Rent A Car " We dealt with DESPICABLE, INSULTING customer service after having four wheels and tires stolen from our personal vehicle that was left on their lot during our vacation. Our wheels..." Read more Cichic - 6-months of Waiting...and Then Some Cichic "I ordered a dress off this website and it said it would take "7-10 days...so I choose the express shipping (2-3) days, which costed $20 dollars more. Guess I forgot..." Read more Keystone Rv - Front cap fading Keystone Rv "I have contacted Keystone several times, published to story in Trailer Life, contacted the dealer twice, and they also contacted Keystone. Basically, the feedback was no warranty, no repair. I..." Read more Justanswerlegal Questions - I locked into the "service" on the 23.6.17 on the assumption that 4 $5 (Bankcard) I might get a brief referral regarding an issue of Contract Law. Justanswerlegal Questions "I supplied my BankCard details with a synopsis of my sons problem. What i received was advice that Contract law is complicated(I knew that) did i want to talk to..." Read more