So we brought 2 Quentin Accents chairs that we barely sat on du to the light color when we noticed that in between the arms and the part where your back is against the seams were coming apart.We called and the service rep that came said that it was not repairable, and because we did not have the protection they could not do anything.

What's so wrong is that this is obviously a manufacturer defect and they couldn't even help with this, so $1,200 plus the $81 I paid for the service rep down the drain.Do not buy from them the furniture is cheaply made and it's not worth all the money.

Had an Experience with Raymour and Flanigan?

Comments

Rooms To Go is a total scam, especially for its "Force Field" project Rooms To Go "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks! And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Bought durablend leather couch and loveseat peeling and cracking. Ashley Furniture "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...." Read more Raymour and Flanigan - Disgruntled Customer Raymour and Flanigan "I bought a five piece wooden bedroom set from Raymour and Flannigan approximately 2 years ago, I had a one year manufacturers warranty, and the platinum protection warranty which is..." Read more MyPillow caused bad caused of hives Mypillow "...Out of nowhere, I woke up with an incredible itchy, blotchy rash, pics attached. I went to immediate care and..." Read more Cracker Barrel - Totally disgusting Cracker Barrel "...my family and I went to the Crackel Barrel in Roseville.My son received his salad and began to eat only to find a dead fly in it..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more Desertcart - Over a month, missing delivery, No refund, No support Desertcart "Ordered a bunch of stuff, ONE ITEM WAS NOT SHIPPED out from their US consolidation center, rest were delivered in two separate deliveries. Support has only emailed stating that they..." Read more Lazboy - Extremely poor La-z-boy customer service Lazboy "We purchased two chairs ($1500 each) at the Frisco TX store - 8294 TX-121, Frisco, TX 75034. There was poor workmanship in sewing the fabric darts on the arms leaving..." Read more