Sweet Valley, Pennsylvania
1.4
Style and Design

I had several problems with Raymour and Flannigan’s quality but the area rug I received that smelled like wet dogs was the last straw. I paid to have the items delivered and was told the only way they would exchange the item was if I returned it to the store.

I would not get a refund I would have to take the replacement rug home myself. I am unable to return an 8’ X 11’ area rug let alone take it back and lay it out. My suggestion is to boycott Raymour and Flannigan’s stores. They are the worst company to do business with.

I am 65 years old and have never encountered such disrespect for customers. If it was a shame it would be laughable.

This reviewer shared experience about "poor quality" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $300. The author is overall dissatisfied with Raymour and Flanigan. The most disappointing about rug from Raymour and Flanigan was poor quality and no refunds on defective materials Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Raymour and Flanigan.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Raymour and Flanigan to other companies on our site.

Comments