I received a sofa and chair and was very disappointed with the quality of the seat cushions. They were so soft, when sat it the couch looked like it was 10 years old.

After waiting hours for the Rep to show up to check it out, I received a call from the CO., saying the Rep can't make it. After I complained, he showed up 2 minutes later. Apparently he didn't feel like parking the car. Their solutions is to send new cushions.

That won't work since this furniture was new anyway!

You get what you pay for. I'll never buy in Raymour and Flaigan, and I'd never recommend them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Raymour And Flanigan Sofa.

Comments

I'm so dissappointed in Raymour and Flanigan's inability to show compassion with alittle expertise in knowing their products or even better, when you see someone obviously hasn't gotten what they paid for. Since when are defects part of the sale!

Oh well, glad I came on site to look over sales and came across this and started to read, HOW DISSAPOINTING this is why I try to always shop small family business's as you may pay more but you keep America going and growing. Buy local and mostly dependable.

Not getting my business RAYMOUR AND FLANIGAN and I too needed several peices. :sigh :sigh