I purchased a TV Stand in November and was promised delivery in 2-3 days as their sale specified. This turned into 2 weeks, and when it was delivered the company's delivery men delivered a broken piece and were upset that we did not want it. We did not sign for this and they took another 2 weeks to deliver us an in-stock piece of furniture. There were a few scratches but it still looked nice. 2 months later when taking out a DVD from the dvd drawer, the door fell off. Actually the hinges ripped out of the side pannel startled my wife and I and the weight ripped the screw out from the bottom. Luckily I have insurance on the piece and the person told me that we will send an inspector out within the MONTH. This person will determine what the proper path will be to fix this.

In addition our 60 pound LCD television is causing the top of the entertainment unit to buckle, even though their store likes to showcase it with a nice flat pannel and claims it can hold this minimial weight.

I believe since they have an all sales are final approach that this company turns into jerks once they have your money. I am not a fan of this company, the products and craftsman ship have been *** poor. If you are looking for temporary furniture this may work well as long as you dont mind paying the high price, otherwise find some where else to waste your money.

Had an Experience with Raymour and Flanigan?

Comments

Actually, I had a great experience with this company and if you want junk you should go to value city

Navoloki, Ivanovo, Russian Federation #35404

More consumers need to report this company to the Better Business Bureau, then maybe something can be done. Raymour & Flanigan should not be in business.

Olalla, Washington, United States #11067

This company is cheating consumers, they are a joke and sometime makes your cry.