Featured on Instagram Not resolved

Update by user Feb 17

Well, looks like a new headboard is coming on Monday.

Original review posted by user Feb 17

My husband and I work very hard for our money, and don't go out everyday to buy a new bedroom set.Well, last year at the end of March 2016, we purchased a new set from Raymour & Flanigan.

It took a few weeks before it came in and when we received it, I was disappointed that the drawers on the dressers did not close properly unless you really pushed them in. Then the other day, my husband noticed that about 7 slats are the headboard were cracked. The cracks are either straight across, right in the middle or going up the center. Needless to say we called right away (Monday, 2/13) and as of today, we still have not received a call back letting us know what they are going to do to fix the problem.

As you can see from the pictures below, it is going to be very hard to fix or replace them.We would never make another purchase there again, and are telling all of our friends and family not to make the same mistake we did.

Review about: Bedroom Set.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Quality of furniture, Lack of follow through, Quality of my furniture and the return policy, No refunds on defective materials.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Furniture Set
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $2800
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Raymour and Flanigan?

Comments

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #1294263

You can call Nicole at customer service - 609-617-5622. She offered us zero assistance when our furniture was delivered with bed bugs.