On May 5, 2008 I placed an order with Raymore & Flanagan in Horseheads, NY for four living room pieces, a queen size sofa, a love seat and two club type chars. They were to be covered with fabric I chose in the store. The contract says a special order will take 6-8 weeks.

I don't know if I will ever get my living room furniture. We have to sit on kitchen chairs if we want to read the paper in the living room.

We have been given three succeedingly later delivery dates. The latest being July 28 delivery to the Syracuse facility, after which it will be delivered to my home in Penn Yan, NY. That makes it 12 weeks before it even gets to Syracuse. I really don't know when I will receive my furniture.

Review about: Raymour And Flanigan Sofa.

Had an Experience with Raymour and Flanigan?

Comments

Raymour and Flanigan - Raymour and Flannigan, or is it Pay more and Scamagain. Raymour and Flanigan "Reported our dissatisfaction with a sectional after a couple of weeks, only offer to take it back was if we purchased a more expensive replacement. After just over a year..." Read more Rooms To Go is a total scam, especially for its "Force Field" project Rooms To Go "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks! And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..." Read more Mypillow - Patented interlocking fill scam Mypillow "I Do not like my pillow it got more firm every time it was washed.Was not getting anywhere with customer service so I decided to do a little surgery on..." Read more MyPillow Removed From BBB Listing Yet... Mypillow "...I know that My pillow had been stripped of their BBB A+ rating due to the numerous complaints received yet clear as day..." Read more American Mattress - Warranty Scam American Mattress "Time to replace mattress & foundation. Original items with frame bought at American Mattress. After 7 months, with only one person sleeping in this Queen mattress ($1200) the sides developed..." Read more SOMETHING FLOATING IN MY DIET PEACH SNAPPLE Snapple "THERE IS SOMETHING FLOATING IN MY DIET PEACH SNAPPLE. I OPENED IT YESTERDAY, SEALED IT BACK AND TODAY SOMETHING IS FLOATING! ITS GROSS.. HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN, I AM GLAD..." Read more Waikiki Shopping Plaza Reviews Waikiki Shopping Plaza "We checked out the reviews online before we visited Hawaii from Europe. The reality of the shopping experience at Waikiki Shopping Plaza, or variety of stores, did not match the..." Read more ScoreSense - PISSED OFF FATHER ScoreSense "This is complete *** and that's why I will not bring my business to this company nor will I refer anyone to deal with a company as shady as this..." Read more