Purchase Made: Sofa, love seat, 3 Tables with Glass tops

Model No.: 300215301

This is with reference to my earlier article on Raymour & Flanigan's high handed attitude. I'm pleased to resubmit that they have addressed all my concerns. I appreciate the empathy and understanding exhibited by the Regional Manager.

She not only apologised for the rudeness of the Store Manager but also assured me that they will replace & fix the glass top/s at an earliest possible date. They will also make a price adjustment of $131, which were charged from us at the time of purchase.

I hope that they will deliver their promises and keep up with their endeavours for creating customer delight.

Review about: Raymour And Flanigan Sofa.

Had an Experience with Raymour and Flanigan?

Comments

Lake Forest, Illinois, United States #12517

how can you thank them when the work hasnt been done yet???especially after what they have put you through so far.

Do you think that the whole system will change because one person wasn't rude to you on the phone and they refunded you meesely amount of money. you still have a bad product. I would have my doubts and not set myself up for disappointment again, because according to all these posts, that's probably where it's going. but of course I wish you the best.

good luck. and keep us posted.

I found this site looking to see if hey had a memorial day sale coming up.thank god I found it.