Verified Reviewer

Featured
1.4

I bought my supposedly leather furniture (furniture which was hardly used)from Raymour & Flannigan and 3 years later it's peeling. I have the extended protection plan which is a joke.

I was dismissed, told my extended plan expired and the peeling from the "fake leather movie combo recliners" "was from normal wear and tear. They also tried to say it was peeling because the sun rays were shining on it from the window. I then explained how impossible that theory was because the Item sat in a movie room, where there are no windows. Might I add, when you get in touch with the corporate office they will say anything/ everything to ease your mind and won't follow through.

They simply don't care about their customers. They're only after the money.

My advice for you is to read the reviews (everyone can't be wrong), look elsewhere and be careful when the sales person tells you it's real leather because 99% of the time it isn't. And don't waste your money on the extended protective care plan, they will come up with any kind of excuse so they won't have to honor it.

User's recommendation: Read the reviews and don't buy the extended protection plan.

Preferred solution: Let the company come up with a solution..

Raymour and Flanigan Pros: Local, 3-4 day delivery, Location, Friendly sales reps.

Raymour and Flanigan Cons: Lack of follow through, Lack of responsibility by company, Treament, Inferior furniture.

Location: 900 North 9th Street, Stroudsburg, PA 18360