I mentioned to sales girl that ME and my daughter are care takers for my mother and that there is no way I can leave her house and be at my house any earlier then 1:30pm.well she said, WE will call the night before to let you know what time they will come out.

PHONE call came and they were coming between 8-12; THAT is awful that they refused to understand my situation.

NOW I have to strand my mother or cancel the unit that will house my new dvd tv and dvd vcr unit.I WISH I NEVER GOT ANYTHING FROM raymour and flanigan in seekonk.

Had an Experience with Raymour and Flanigan?

Comments

Brevard, North Carolina, United States #5882

My fiance and I went to Reymour & Flanigan on President's Day and brought a 5-piece living room set that was on sale.Although, they promised us delivery in 3 days or less we opted to get the furniture 2 weeks later b/c we were not moving into our new apt until March 1.

While in store we were told that all five pieces would be delivered by 3 pm on the 1st of March. The day before delivery we received a phone call from the warehouse saying that the love seat was on back order and the furniture would be delivered btwn 1-7 pm. We was angry to say the least b/c we were lied to. Nonetheless, we waited for the furniture and it did not arrive until 9:30 p.m.

that night. We called the store and the warehouse to complain only to be told that nothing could be done and that we had to wait to receive our love seat. Since we received our delivery on the 1st we have called almost everyday about when our love seat is being delivered only to be told yesterday that it was damaged upon arrival at the warehouse. It is now a month later and we still don't have our love seat.

It is suppose to be delivered next Wednesday, if we don't receive it we are calling the news and reporting the situation so that they can publicize this company's horrible service.

-Angry Consumer S.L.H.B.